At Allstate Benefits, we’re committed to customer service and satisfaction. Our Circle of Service operations model ensures that our customers are the primary focus of everything we do. From enrollment and technology solutions, to our competitive product portfolio and customer care, Allstate Benefits delivers employee benefits options to help protect what matters most to your business. Are you in good hands?® You can be.
1. Sales Process Underwriting - At Allstate Benefits, we’re not only working harder; we’re working smarter. Our onboarding systems allow us to complete underwriting for thousands of applications simultaneously. With efficiency upgrades and superior technology implementation, we deliver a seamless customer experience, as well as competitive products tailored to your needs.
2. Product Implementation - The Home Office teams at Allstate Benefits add further degrees of professional service and support to everyone we serve. Here’s what you can expect with our best-in-class implementation administration:
3. Enrollment & Technology - Flexible enrollment technology solutions allow Allstate Benefits to deliver state-of-the-art enrollment management for your business. Our enrollment protocols integrate with any employer’s benefits system, or our own proprietary technology.
4. New Business - This is where all of our teams coalesce to deliver a smarter, industry-leading customer experience. From Information Technology and Underwriting, to our partners in the field and Customer Care, we’re striving to serve the needs of each business group and certificate holder. Through efficient and superior technology we deliver best-in-class customer service, so you can concentrate on the most important things in your life.
5. Premium Admin - We’re making it easier for you to do business with us. We’ve created behind-the-scenes technology that complements our online billing services; helping us deliver an unmatched customer experience. Here’s how:
6. Customer Care - We’ve listened and learned from our customers, leading us to implement impactful website updates to improve the overall customer experience. Recently we’ve given our customers and our servicing agents superior technological tools to help deliver on the Good Hands® promise. Our online customer care resources include:
7. Claims Processing - When you choose to offer your employees industry-leading voluntary insurance options from Allstate Benefits, they can register with our MyBenefits website to manage all of their benefit needs. Here’s what certificate holders get with the convenience and security of MyBenefits:
8. Ongoing Service - At Allstate Benefits, we know that once your group has enrolled, our job is just beginning. It’s part of the Good Hands® promise. After enrollment you’ll receive plan administrative support through our Home Office and local office teams.